Our annual concert and fundraiser. Pipe band performances, solo's, highland dancing, beer and actual food.
St. Patrick's Day is always a busy one for bagpipers, and I apologize but I am completely booked for this day. This said, I do play in a bagpipe band full of excellent pipers, so just say the word and I'll find you an alternate ASAP.
Looking to hear some live piping? Here's where and (roughly) when I'll be performing publicly:
- 9:00 am - Renner's Bar & Grill
- Noon - Renner's
- 4:00 pm - Renner's
- 5:00 pm - McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
- 5:30 pm - McMenamins Bottle Shop
- 6:00 pm - McMenamins St. John's Theatre
- 6:30 pm - McMenamins White Eagle
- 7:00 pm - McMenamins Chapel Bar
- 7:30 pm - McMenamins Kennedy School
- 8:15 pm - McMenamins Edgefield
- 9:00 pm until late - Renner's
It's that time of year again!
While most people anxiously await the best drinking holiday of the year, St. Patrick's Day, very few anticipate the "halfway there" marker.
This September 17th, McMenamins and I are here to remind you that YES YOU CAN make more excuses to go out, drink, and celebrate your minimal Irish/Scottish heritage! Every single McMenamins (which, as we all know, is a lot) will have a bagpiper parading through and performing sets. There will also be traditional Celtic music played throughout the late afternoon and evening.
Here are the specific locations I'll be hitting, starting at 5pm:
- Crystal Ballroom
- 23rd Avenue bottle shop
- St. John's
- White Eagle
- Chapel Pub
- Kennedy School (my old stomping ground)
- and last but certainly not least, Edgefield (my old, OLD stomping ground)
A lot of playing for me, but a lot of fun for you- see if you can find me!